Vol. 52 No. 12, December 2022
- Appeals court mulls sex-preferential treatment.
- Housekeeper for Bezos sues, alleges racial discrimination.
- Jump into the New Year by registering for LEAP 2023.
- Conduct a self-audit before finalizing terminations.
- Draft your executive contingency plan.
- "No facial hair, no exceptions" causes EEOC to sue.
- Dismissal valid if based on "unprofessional" behavior.
- Hiring disabled workers? No time like the present.
- Sexual harassment and retaliation at funeral home.
- Screen your background screener.
- Bereavement leave comes to life.
- What's in a name? Are you happy with "HR department"?
- Your handbook could get you sued.
- The HR I.Q. Test.
- WHAT I WOULDN'T DO: Legal Update from HR's Trenche: Would you fire this employee?
- When are 1099s due? 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC and additional forms.
- The Mailbag.