Vol. 53 No. 9, September 2023
- Class-action risk: Comply now with PUMP Act.
- DOL's new overtime rule clears another hurdle.
- Prepare for more lawsuits objecting to DEI.
- OSHA says it's your responsibility: Protect employees from high heat hazards.
- ADA: Consider hybrid work as possible reasonable accommodation for some disabilities.
- EEOC claims diversity plan discriminates? Get ready to write a big check.
- Expect more suits claiming 'expressive association' rights.
- Help staff with hearing impairments succeed.
- At-will employment, Hotel California-style.
- Review work rules in light of NLRB's new pro-employee ruling.
- 6 tips for writing a mobile phone policy for your workplace.
- The Mailbag.