Vol. 53 No. 4, April 2023
- Feds launch crackdown on child labor.
- In The News ...
- NLRB: No nondisparagement, confidentiality clauses in severance agreements.
- Compliance guidance for the construction industry.
- Beware new legal risk for HR: Breach-of-fiduciary-duty suits.
- Decided to terminate? Don't wait to act.
- Document every step in investigation.
- Your best practice for beating bias lawsuits: Keep accurate records of all HR decisions.
- How to accommodate an emerging disability: Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.
- In The News...
- The HR I.Q. Test.
- What employers should (and should not) do when employees go on strike.
- What HR pros need to know about immigration and I-9s.
- Su--DOL's current #2--nominated to become secretary of labor.
- The Mailbag.