Vol. 53 Nbr. 3, March 2023
- Consider single process for accommodations.
- EEO-1 demographic data collection to begin in July.
- HR jobs among fastest growing on LinkedIn's list.
- Plan ahead to apply PIPs consistently, fairly.
- EEOC launches offensive against AI at work.
- Ensure diversity efforts don't inadvertently trigger discrimination claims.
- Offer equal access to high-quality training.
- OK not to pay for travel time to voluntary OT shift.
- Prepare to accommodate gender dysphoria under ADA.
- Alcoholism: Be prepared to accommodate it under both the ADA and the FMLA.
- DOL cracks down on violations of teen work schedule rules.
- New Labor Department rules address benefits administration.
- OSHA rolls out aggressive enforcement push targeting 'high-gravity' safety violations.
- No retaliation ever for invoking FMLA rights--even if employee may be ineligible.
- The HR I.Q. Test.
- Retaliation nation: Manage adverse actions to lessen retaliation.
- The Mailbag.