Vol. 52 Nbr. 2, February 2022
- 1-9 document bias: Lessons from the Gap case.
- In The News...
- Supreme Court leaves vax choice to employers.
- The cost of an age-based layoff: $2.2 million.
- How to answer common questions during investigations.
- While you investigate misconduct, should employee suspensions be paid or unpaid?
- A '100% healed' policy is 100% wrong.
- Be sure to also document who you didn't hire.
- Legal Briefs.
- Creating your own COVID vaccine mandate: 9 steps to a legal and efficient policy.
- Got 'Glassdoored'? 5 tips to legally respond to negative reviews about your company.
- WHAT I WOULDN'T DO: Legal Updates from HR's Trenches: Lessons from America's worst employers of 2021.
- FMLA fraud: Beware these 3 main symptoms.
- FMLA serious health conditions: Who decides and how?
- Tim Mailhag.