Vol. 52 No. 7, July 2022
- Feds warn of 'blind reliance' on AI, software.
- Is your workplace prepared for an active shooter?
- Supervisors: Avoid stereotypes in discipline.
- Discouraging FMLA leave, not just denying it, can violate the law.
- Give employees seven days to fix FMLA certification.
- Diversity fail: Wells Fargo's sham interviews.
- Legal Briefs.
- Pattern of fairness overcomes dumb mistake.
- The case against perfect-attendance awards.
- 5 pay questions you'd better be able to answer.
- The kids are alright with sharing their salaries; what's an employer to do?
- 'Trust but verify' when hiring a compliance trainer: 5 tips for success.
- In The News...
- Is your noncompete killing a fly with a sledgehammer?
- The HR I.Q. Test.
- How to legally navigate employees' requests to work remotely.
- The Mailbag.