Vol. 53 No. 2, February 2023
- 2022: A year like none other for class actions.
- DOL provides FMLA guidance for workers living with cancer.
- Omnibus budget bill highlights.
- Court dismisses EPA case as push for pay equity intensifies.
- How to avoid being set up for an FMLA lawsuit.
- How to manage pregnancy-related accommodations.
- McDonald's franchisee to pay almost $2 million to settle sexual harassment lawsuit.
- Settlement proves race discrimination still rampant.
- ADHD diagnoses skyrocket: Here's how to accommodate.
- Supersized harassment settlement highlights the extra care needed when employing minors.
- Protect your company with a sound termination policy.
- The feds are coming for your company's noncompete agreements.