Vol. 39 Nbr. 6, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- UK Electricity Market Reform and the Energy Transition: Emerging Lessons.
- Cleaner Nudges? Policy Labels and Investment Decision-making.
- China's Natural Gas Demand Projections and Supply Capacity Analysis in 2030.
- Firm-level Estimates of Fuel Substitution: An Application to Carbon Pricing.
- Evaluating an Interconnection Project: Do Strategic Interactions Matter?
- Market Power with Tradable Performance-Based C[O.sub.2] Emission Standards in the Electricity Sector.
- Energy Efficiency Transitions in China: How Persistent are the Movements to/from the Frontier?.
- Antidumping and Feed-In Tariffs as Good Buddies? Modeling the EU-China Solar Panel Dispute.
- Taxation and Investment Decisions in Petroleum.
- A Mechanism for Allocating Benefits and Costs from Transmission Interconnections under Cooperation: A Case Study of the North Sea Offshore Grid.
- How Does Welfare from Load Shifting Electricity Policy Vary with Market Prices? Evidence from Bulk Storage and Electricity Generation.
- Worst-Case Economics: Extreme Events in Climate and Finance.
- Energy Economics Markets, History and Policy.