Vol. 44 No. 2, March 2023
- Debt and Optionality in U.S. LNG Export Projects.
- Impact of the Feed-in Tariff Policy on Renewable Innovation: Evidence from Wind Power Industry and Photovoltaic Power Industry in China.
- Are Autocracies Bad for the Environment? Global Evidence from Two Centuries of Data.
- Impact of Low-carbon City Construction on Financing, Investment, and Total Factor Productivity of Energy-intensive Enterprises.
- Coping with Externally Imposed Energy Constraints: Competitiveness and Operational Impact of China's Top-1000 Energy-Consuming Enterprises Program.
- Downside Risk and Portfolio Optimization of Energy Stocks: A Study on the Extreme Value Theory and the Vine Copula Approach.
- Efficiency Measurement in Norwegian Electricity Distribution: A Generalized Four-Way-Error-Component Stochastic Frontier Model.
- The Thirst for Power: The Impacts of Water Availability on Electricity Generation in China.
- Investigating the Determinants of the Growth of the New Energy Industry: Using Quantile Regression Approach.
- Time-Frequency Spillovers and the Determinants among Fossil Energy, Clean Energy and Metal Markets.
- Power System Optimization Modeling in GAMS.
- Grand Transitions.