Vol. 43 Nbr. 4, July 2022
- How Valuable is the Reliability of Residential Electricity Supply in Low-Income Countries? Evidence from Nepal.
- Distinguishing the Complex Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Environmental Pollution: Evidence from China.
- Risk-adjusted Social Discount Rates.
- Electricity Tariff Rebalancing in Emerging Countries: The Efficiency-equity Tradeof and Its Impact on Photovoltaic Distributed Generation.
- The Role of Uncertainty in Shaping Individual Preferences for Residential Energy Renovation Decisions.
- Assessing the Impact of Exceptional Drought on Emissions and Electricity Generation: The Case of Texas.
- How Far is Gas from becoming a Global Commodity?
- Oil Price Shocks in Major Emerging Economies.
- Adaptation Funding and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Halo Effect or Complacency?
- The Integration of Variable Generation and Storage into Electricity Capacity Markets.
- Extending Macroeconomic Impacts Forecasting for NEMS.
- Unsettled?: What Climate Science Tells Us, What it Doesn 't, and Why it Matters.
- Shale Gas, The Environment and Energy Security: A New Framework for Energy Regulation.