Vol. 42 Nbr. 4, July 2021
- Financing Power: Impacts of Energy Policies in Changing Regulatory Environments.
- The Effect of Restructuring Electricity Distribution Systems on Firms' Persistent and Transient Efficiency: The Case of Germany.
- Renewable Energy Technologies and Electricity Forward Market Risks.
- Drivers of People's Preferences for Spatial Proximity to Energy Infrastructure Technologies: A Cross-country Analysis.
- Asymmetric Information on the Market for Energy Efficiency: Insights from the Credence Goods Literature.
- Global Oil Export Destination Prediction: A Machine Learning Approach.
- Sectoral Electricity Demand and Direct Rebound Effects in New Zealand.
- Urban Residential Energy Demand and Rebound Effect in China: A Stochastic Energy Demand Frontier Approach.
- Market Power and Renewables: The Effects of Ownership Transfers.
- Impact of Energy Market Distortions on the Productivity of Energy Enterprises in China.
- ENERGY STAR Appliance Market Shares: Do They Respond to Electricity Prices, and Does It Matter?
- Superpower: One man's quest to transform American energy.
- The Economics of Renewable Energy in the Gulf.