Vol. 43 No. 1, January 2022
- Green is Good-The Impact of Information Nudges on the Selection of Voluntary Green-Power Plans.
- How Sensitive are Optimal Fully Renewable Power Systems to Technology Cost Uncertainty?
- The Impact of Capacity Market Auctions on Wholesale Electricity Prices.
- Seasonal Flexibility in the European Natural Gas Market.
- On Bond Returns in a Time of Climate Change.
- Understanding Hourly Electricity Demand: Implications for Load, Welfare and Emissions.
- High Taxes on Cloudy Days: Dynamic State-Induced Price Components in Power Markets.
- Comparing the Risk Spillover from Oil and Gas to Investment Grade and High-yield Bonds through Optimal Copulas.
- The Household Appliance Stock, Income, and Electricity Demand Elasticity.
- Investment Allocation with Capital Constraints. Comparison of Fiscal Regimes.
- Billions at Play: The Future of African Energy and Doing Deals.
- Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global Warming.