Vol. 41 No. 6, November 2020
- The (time-varying) Importance of Oil Prices to U.S. Stock Returns: A Tale of Two Beauty-Contests.
- Growth Sources of Green Economy and Energy Consumption in China: New Evidence Accounting for Heterogeneous Regimes.
- Fuel Demand across UK Industrial Subsectors.
- Unveiling the Time-dependent Dynamics between Oil Prices and Exchange Rates: A Wavelet-based Panel Analysis.
- Why the Effects of Oil Price Shocks on China's Economy are Changing.
- Energy R&D Investments and Emissions Abatement Policy.
- Are Energy Executives Rewarded for Luck?
- Behavioral Anomalies and Energy-related Individual Choices: The Role of Status-quo Bias.
- Impact of Permit Allocation on Cap-and-trade System Performance under Market Power.
- Transient and Persistent Energy Efficiency in the Wastewater Sector based on Economic Foundations.
- International Oil Market Risk Anticipations and the Cushing Bottleneck: Option-implied Evidence.
- Imperfect Markets and Imperfect Regulation: An Introduction to the Microeconomics and Political Economy of Power Markets.
- Locational Investment Signals: How to Steer the Siting of New Generation Capacity in Power Systems?
- George P. Mitchell: Fracking, Sustainability, and an Unorthodox Quest to Save the Planet.