Vol. 44 No. 4, July 2023
- Oil Price Uncertainty and M&A Activity.
- One Price Fits All? On Inefficient Siting Incentives for Wind Power Expansion in Germany under Uniform Pricing.
- Evidence of a Homeowner-Renter Gap for Electric Appliances.
- Futures Prices are Useful Predictors of the Spot Price of Crude Oil.
- The Distribution of Energy Efficiency and Regional Inequality.
- Does Income Affect Climbing the Energy Ladder? A New Utility-Based Approach for Measuring Energy Poverty.
- Decentralised Cross-Border Interconnection.
- Common Stock Returns around Farmout Announcements in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Reaching New Lows? The Pandemic's Consequences for Electricity Markets.
- Oil Price Shocks and Current Account Imbalances within a Currency Union.
- Cross-border Effects between the Spanish and French Electricity Markets: Asymmetric Dynamics and Benefits in the Light of European Market Integration.
- Turkish Straits and an Important Oil Price Benchmark: Urals.
- America's Energy Gamble: People, Economy, and Planet.
- Handbook on Electricity Markets.
- Power Shift. The Global Political Economy of Energy Transitions.