Vol. 42 No. 3, May 2021
- Switching Energy Suppliers: It's Not All About the Money.
- The Price Impact of Energy Vouchers.
- Writing Energy Economics Research for Impact.
- Do Foreign Gifts Buy Corporate Political Action? Evidence from the Saudi Crude Discount Program.
- All the DUCs in a Row: Natural Gas Production in U.S.
- The Impact of Energy Production on Farmland Markets: Evidence from New York's 2008 Hydraulic Fracturing Moratorium.
- Demand Response: Smart Market Designs for Smart Consumers.
- The Rebound Effect in Energy-Intensive Industries: A Factor Demand Model with Asymmetric Price Response.
- The Impact of a Revenue-Neutral Carbon Tax on GDP Dynamics: The Case of British Columbia.
- Are Carbon Prices Redundant in the 2030 EU Climate and Energy Policy Package?
- The Politics of Oil: Controlling Resources, Governing Markets and Creating Political Conflicts.
- The Goldilocks Policy: The Basis for a Grand Energy Bargain.