Vol. 43 No. 6, November 2022
- Energy Storage Investment and Operation in Efficient Electric Power Systems.
- A Real Options Analysis of the Effects of Oil Price Uncertainty and Carbon Taxes on the Optimal Timing of Oil Field Decommissioning.
- The Energy Kuznets Curve: Evidence from Developed and Developing Economies.
- Promoting CCS in Europe: A Case for Green Strategic Trade Policy?
- Rockets and Feathers Revisited: Asymmetric Retail Gasoline Pricing in the Era of Market Transparency.
- Modelling Required Energy Consumption with Equivalence Scales.
- Changing Market Structure and Evolving Ways to Compete: Evidence from Retail Gasoline.
- Green Growth, Carbon Intensity Regulation, and Green Total Factor Productivity in China.
- The Social Efficiency of Electricity Transition Policies Based on Renewables. Which Ways of Improvement?
- Market Segmentation and Energy Efficiency: Evidence from China's Regional Economies.
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Governance: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach.
- Investor Attention to Fossil Fuel Divestment Movement and Stock Returns.
- BOOK REVIEWS.
- Changes in European Energy Markets: What the Evidence Tells Us?