Vol. 41 Nbr. 3, May 2020
- Time-of-Use Electricity Pricing and Residential Low-carbon Energy Technology Adoption.
- Relative Effectiveness of Energy Efficiency Programs versus Market Based Climate Policies in the Chemical Industry.
- Do Energy Prices Drive Outward FDI? Evidence from a Sample of Listed Firms.
- Wind Turbine Shutdowns and Upgrades in Denmark: Timing Decisions and the Impact of Government Policy.
- Avoiding Pitfalls in China's Electricity Sector Reforms.
- Disentangling Costs of Persistent and Transient Technical Inefficiency and Input Misallocation: The Case of Norwegian Electricity Distribution Firms.
- Intra-day Electricity Demand and Temperature.
- Global Climate Change Mitigation: Strategic Incentives.
- Revisiting the Income Elasticity of Energy Consumption: A Heterogeneous, Common Factor, Dynamic OECD & non-OECD Country Panel Analysis.
- The Vertical and Horizontal Distributive Effects of Energy Taxes: A Case Study of a French Policy.
- Pathways to 100% Electrification in East Africa by 2030.
- How Solar Energy Became Cheap: A Model for Low-Carbon Innovation, by Gregory F. Nemet.
- Policy, Regulation, and Innovation in China's Electricity and Telecom Industries, edited by Loren Brandt and Thomas G. Rawski.