No. 2023, May 2023
- Efficient Renewable Electricity Support: Designing an Incentive-compatible Support Scheme.
- Residential and Industrial Energy Efficiency Improvements: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of the Rebound Effect.
- The Rationale for Reforming Utility Business Models.
- What Duality Theory Tells Us About Giving Market Operators the Authority to Dispatch Energy Storage.
- On the Role of Risk Aversion and Market Design in Capacity Expansion Planning.
- Strategic Behavior and Market Design in Regional Climate Policy.
- Load-Following Forward Contracts.
- How Cost-effective are Electric Vehicle Subsidies in Reducing Tailpipe-[CO.sub.2] Emissions? An Analysis of Major Electric Vehicle Markets.
- Modeling Multi-horizon Electricity Demand Forecasts in Australia: A Term Structure Approach.
- Firms and Households during the Pandemic: What Do We Learn from Their Electricity Consumption?
- The Great Texas Oil Heist.
- Short Circuiting Policy.