Vol. 43 Nbr. 3, May 2022
- Fracking and Structural Shifts in Oil Supply.
- Price Formation in Auctions for Financial Transmission Rights.
- Export Growth - Fuel Price Nexus in Developing Countries: Real or False Concern?.
- A Compound Real Option Approach for Determining the Optimal Investment Path for RPV-Storage Systems.
- Increasing or Diversifying Risk? Tail Correlations, Transmission Flows and Prices across Wind Power Areas.
- The Long Norwegian Boom: Dutch Disease After All?.
- Climate Change and the Vulnerability of Germany's Power Sector to Heat and Drought.
- Structural Transformation Options of the Saudi Economy Under Constraint of Depressed World Oil Prices.
- Are Energy Endowed Countries Responsible for Conditional Convergence?
- An Empirical Analysis of the Bid-ask Spread in the Continuous Intraday Trading of the German Power Market.
- How May National Culture Shape Public Policy? The Case of Energy Policy in China.
- Energy Sustainability and Development in ASEAN.
- Regulation of Energy Markets: Economic Mechanisms and Policy Evaluation.