Vol. 41 Nbr. 4, September 2020
- Oil Price Declines Could Hurt U.S. Financial Markets: The Role of Oil Price Level.
- Intermittency and C[O.sub.2] Reductions from Wind Energy.
- Stretching the Duck: How Rising Temperatures will Change the Level and Shape of Future Electricity Consumption.
- Direct and Indirect Energy Rebound Effects in German Households: A Linearized Almost Ideal Demand System Approach.
- Least-cost Distribution Network Tariff Design in Theory and Practice.
- Consumer Preferences for Solar Energy: A Choice Experiment Study.
- Do Localities Benefit from Natural Resource Extraction?
- Natural Gas Storage Forecasts: Is the Crowd Wiser?
- Strategic Cost shifting in the Swedish District Heating and Electricity Markets.
- The Dynamic Time-frequency Relationship between International Oil Prices and Investor Sentiment in China: A Wavelet Coherence Analysis.
- Utilities Included: Split Incentives in Commercial Electricity Contracts.
- Energy Follies: Missteps, Fiascos, and Successes of America's Energy Policy, by Robert Nordhaus and Sam Kalen.
- Crude Oil, Crude Money: Aristotle Onassis, Saudi Arabia, and the CIA, by Thomas W. Lippman.