Vol. 42 Nbr. 5, September 2021
- Factors Affecting Renters' Electricity Use: More Than Split Incentives.
- Statistical Arbitrage and Information Flow in an Electricity Balancing Market.
- Emission Pathways Towards a Low-Carbon Energy System for Europe: A Model-Based Analysis of Decarbonization Scenarios.
- Financial Stress and Basis in Energy Markets.
- National Climate Policies and Corporate Internal Carbon Pricing.
- Navigating the Oil Bubble: A Non-linear Heterogeneous-agent Dynamic Model of Futures Oil Pricing.
- Effects of Carbon Mitigation on Co-pollutants at Industrial Facilities in Europe.
- The Impact of Electric Vehicle Density on Local Grid Costs: Empirical Evidence from Norway.
- Towards Use of Cleaner Fuels in Urban and Rural Households in Colombia: Empirical Evidence from 2010 to 2016.
- Market Design Considerations for Scarcity Pricing: A Stochastic Equilibrium Framework.
- The Profitability of Energy Storage in European Electricity Markets.
- Transmission Integration and the Market for Congestion Revenue Rights.
- The Law of Petroleum Unitization: Legislating for Effective Regulatory Governance.
- Merchants of Doubt: How A Handful of Scientists Obscured The Truth On Issues From Tobacco Smoke To Global Warming.