Vol. 42 No. 2, March 2021
- Closer to One Great Pool? Evidence from Structural Breaks in Oil Price Differentials.
- Internal Carbon Financing with Transferable Offsets from Renewable Portfolio Standard.
- Cross-border Effects of Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms: The Swiss Case.
- The Natural Gas Announcement Day Puzzle.
- Why Has China Overinvested in Coal Power?
- The Variation in Capacity Remunerations Requirements in European Electricity Markets.
- In Light of Democracy and Corruption: Institutional Determinants of Electricity Provision.
- Does Global Value Chain Participation Decouple Chinese Development from C[O.sub.2] Emissions? A Structural Decomposition Analysis.
- An Experimental Study of Monthly Electricity Demand (In)elasticity.
- Institutions and Geography: A "Two Sides of the Same Coin" Story of Primary Energy Use in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Energy Cost Information and Consumer Decisions: Results from a Choice Experiment on Refrigerator Purchases in India.
- Paying for Pollution: Why a Carbon Tax is Good for America.
- In Search of Good Energy Policy.