Vol. 43 No. 2, March 2022
- Competitive Energy Storage and the Duck Curve.
- North American Natural Gas Markets Under LNG Demand Growth and Infrastructure Restrictions.
- Modelling the Global Price of Oil: Is there any Role for the Oil Futures-spot Spread?
- The Heterogeneous Impact of Coal Prices on the Location of Cleaner and Dirtier Steel Plants.
- Market Makers and Liquidity Premium in Electricity Futures Markets.
- Do We Need to Implement Multi-Interval Real-Time Markets?
- "Show Me the Energy Costs": Short and Long-term Energy Cost Disclosure Effects on Willingness-to-pay for Residential Energy Efficiency.
- Abatement Technologies and their Social Costs in a Hybrid General Equilibrium Framework.
- Carbon Intensity and the Cost of Equity Capital.
- Electrification and Socio-Economic Empowerment of Women in India.
- Cooperate or Compete? Insights from Simulating a Global Oil Market with No Residual Supplier.
- The Citizen's Guide to Climate Success.
- Alternative Energy: Political, Economic, and Social Feasibility.