Vol. 43 Nbr. 5, September 2022
- How are Day-ahead Prices Informative for Predicting the Next Day's Consumption of Natural Gas? Evidence from France.
- Stranded Asset Risk and Political Uncertainty: The Impact of the Coal Phase-Out on the German Coal Industry.
- Riding the Nordic German Power-Spread: The Einar Aas Experiment.
- Time-Varying Term Structure of Oil Risk Premia.
- Energy Efficiency and Productivity: A Worldwide Firm-level Analysis.
- Reconciling Hotelling Resource Models with Hotelling's Accounting Method.
- Pipes, Trains and Automobiles: Explaining British Columbia's High Wholesale Gasoline Prices.
- Investigating Price Formation Enhancements in Non-Convex Electricity Markets as Renewable Generation Grows.
- Design of Renewable Support Schemes and Windfall Profits: A Monte Carlo Analysis for the Netherlands.
- Market-Based Redispatch May Result in Inefficient Dispatch.
- Fat Tails due to Variable Renewables and Insufficient Flexibility: Evidence from Germany.
- Reciprocal Dumping under Dichotomous Regulation.
- The Rise and Fall of OPEC in the Twentieth Century.
- Globalization of Clean Energy Technology: Lessons from China.