Vol. 42 Nbr. 6, November 2021
- Governance, Environmental Vulnerability, and PM2.5 Concentrations: International Evidence.
- Oil Price Volatility is Effective in Predicting Food Price Volatility. Or is it?
- The Choice between Renewables and Non-renewables: Evidence from Electricity Generation in 29 Countries.
- Buyer Beware: The Asymmetric Impact of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve on Crude Oil Prices.
- The Effect of Human Capital on C[O.sub.2] Emissions: Macro Evidence from China.
- Quantifying the Distributional Impact of Energy Efficiency Measures.
- Economic and Environmental Consequences of Market Power in the South-East Europe Regional Electricity Market.
- Do Energy Efficient Firms Have Better Access to Finance?
- A Retrospective Evaluation of the GDF/Suez Merger: Effects on the Belgian Gas Hub.
- Exogenous Oil supply Shocks in OPEC and Non-OPEC Countries.
- Systemic Risk for Financial Institutions in the Major Petroleum-based Economies: The Role of Oil.
- Advanced Energy Materials, edited by Ashutosh Tiwari and Sergiy Valyukh.
- Advanced Energy Materials.
- The New Map: Energy, Climate, and the Clash of Nations, Daniel Yergin.
- The New Map: Energy, Climate, and the Clash of Nations.