Vol. 52 Nbr. 11, November - November 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- A regional approach: Q&A with Chris Murphy, 1st Source Bank.
- Advancing manufacturing: Q&A with Jim Walsh, North Central Indiana Business Assistance Center.
- Colleges contribute: fifteen campuses provide training and technology.
- County profiles: from Lake Michigan to Amish Country.
- Good health: new and expanded area hospitals.
- Meet in Michiana: a selection of the region's meeting venues.
- Michiana connections: central location, good roads, and rail.
- The good life: three Michiana examples.
- Change in the wind: important economic news for East Central Indiana.
- Venture idol: competition puts state entrepreneurs before national judging panel.
- Companies to watch: new Indiana program recognizes 50 that are reaching second-stage success.
- Indiana's Super CPAs: our first annual listing of the state's leading CPAs, chosen by their peers.
- Indiana's Super CPAs.
- Global standards: shift to new accounting rules is on the horizon.
- Higher expectations: reaching higher: strategic directions for higher education.
- MBA update: latest on the state's graduate business programs.
- A developing story: an update on major commercial real estate developments and construction projects across the state.
- South-Central Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Predicting your health: Bloomington startup to go national.
- Eco-friendly imaging and printing: getting a higher return on assets and lower operating costs.
- "Love contracts": one sure way to cure the office romance.
- Why it's not 1929: policymakers won't make the same mistakes.