Vol. 52 Nbr. 10, October 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- More investment in rail likely: expanded service is good news for the Crossroads of America.
- Homework hotline: resource for Indiana's middle and high school students since 1991.
- Charged up: company's new global manufacturing and development operations expected to create 850 jobs.
- Going global: advice from Indiana experts.
- What's offered: annual look at employee benefits in Indiana.
- Home on the road: Indiana hotel operators compete for business travelers with better beds, Internet access and community space.
- Trade show tips: get management buy-in, plan ahead and attract attention. Sponsor a seminar?
- Don Welsh: new CEO of the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Association.
- Putting the 'E' in exhibit: emotion, excitement, experience, energy, enthusiasm and environment.
- Southern Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Jeffersonville: riverfront redevelopment and historic districts.
- Greening your organization: how to implementing a sustainability program.
- Jill Long Thompson: seeking change in taxes, health care and education.
- Mitch Daniels: building the best climate for new jobs.