Vol. 52 Nbr. 2, February - February 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Lobbyist Math: it's a phenomenon that's common in tax debates.
- Talking trash: Indiana has the highest per capita trash in the country. Or do we?
- Bob Rohrman: CEO of Bob Rohrman Auto Group.
- 2 million minutes: how high school students in China, India and Indiana are spending their time.
- Corporate partnerships: strategic alliances are all "win-win" for universities and business.
- MBA updates: the latest on Indiana's graduate business programs.
- Who's coming to town? Indiana communities welcome a wide range of meetings, conventions and special events.
- That's clever: Addy awards recognize state's creative minds.
- In the news: why you should use a public relations advisor.
- Cannon IV: family business continues tradition of providing printing solutions.
- Filing more than paper: electronic documents increase in popularity.
- Southeast Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Lawrenceburg rebuilds: gaming revenues bring improvements to downtown.
- Considering captive insurance? The benefits and risks of an IRS challenge.
- The STEM solution: new initiative provides high-school teaching fellowships to graduates of science, technology, engineering and math.