Vol. 52 Nbr. 7, July 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fighting over the slice: leaves us all a smaller "economic pie.".
- Hooray for Blu-ray: Terre Haute is a winner in worldwide battle of new DVD formats.
- Tech stars: Mira Awards recognize innovators who are putting technology to work in Indiana.
- Will Koch: CEO of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.
- Meritorious construction: Associated Builders and Contractors' annual program recognizes outstanding work across Indiana.
- Major moves: ten-year plan for Indiana's transportation system.
- Indiana top ten lists: leading Indiana companies in 24 categories.
- Cutting-edge care: latest technologies and therapies available from Indiana health-care providers.
- Using eHealth: where information technology and health care meet.
- East central Indiana: the region's top business stories.
- Answering the call: four new call centers to add 2,100 jobs in the region.
- Protecting intellectual property: employment agreements are important to secure assets.
- Business is changing: how will your CPA be able to help?
- Championship education: investing in education is key to winning business competition.