Vol. 51 Nbr. 11, November 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Globalization and manufacturing in Indiana.
- Really cool foods: company's operations HQ coming to Cambridge City.
- Winning outcomes: Indiana hospitals that rank in the top 10 percent nationally in nine specialty areas of patient care.
- Business partners: how Indiana colleges are stimulating business growth and startups.
- Financing college: finding grants, loans, scholarships and work-study.
- Real estate update: Indiana developers and contractors keep busy, see a stable market for 2008.
- Financial literacy: programs help young and old to understand money matters. "Feed the Pig" promotes saving.
- South-central Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Columbus unites: Columbus Area Economic Growth Council brings together community groups.
- Partnering to educate: Jackson County program marks first decade.
- Velocity, acceleration and jerk: a mathematical approach to Business Process Management as your next competitive advantage.
- Don't buy media's Gloom and Doom: housing market downturn is a much-needed market correction.
- Experiential learning: why work experience will be a graduation requirement at Purdue Calumet.