Vol. 52 Nbr. 3, March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Economics of illegal immigration: workers add perhaps $3.5 billion to our state's economy each year.
- State Chamber's workforce study: the missing job skills of the "troubled quarter".
- The school referendum debate: trust Hoosiers to make the right local choices.
- Numbers game: crunching sports scores and more with Jeff Sagarin.
- Sleep dreams: seven of 10 Americans need better sleep. Sleep disorders are more common--and more dangerous--than many people realize.
- Big deals: yes, deals are still being done in Indiana.
- Indiana's largest mergers and acquisitions of 2007.
- Investing in soybeans: Indiana crop is a substitute for petroleum.
- Indiana wines: small businesses with a passion.
- Building Indiana: commercial real estate development proceeds with caution. Is Indiana in a better position?
- Wellness pays: new state wellness tax credit provides small businesses multiple benefits. Many are unaware of it.
- Indiana: small: business reference: guide.
- Negligent entrustment: do you know the driving record of everyone in your organization that you allow to drive a company or personal vehicle on company business?
- Want to strengthen your business? Take the time to find a Certified Public Accountant.
- Employment practices liability: manage your risk.
- Understanding the I-9 form: employer obligations and potential penalties.
- Is entrepreneurship for you? Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- Choosing a business structure: proprietorship, partnership or corporation?
- Planning your business: a business plan provides a guide.
- Preventive care: the best prescription for business risk management.
- Eastern Indiana update: the region's top business storms.
- Tradition continues: hybrid converter is the latest in Union City's transportation history.
- How precast concrete can be green: saving time, money, energy and the planet, one panel at a time.
- A true "safety-net": a fresh approach to federal farm programs.