Vol. 51 Nbr. 7, July 2007
- Your favorite economic indicator? Which one should we be watching?
- Powered by Crisco? West Lafayette gets an award from the EPA.
- Tech stars: TechPoint's Mira Awards recognize innovative companies and individuals.
- Cutting edge: latest technologies and therapies available from Indiana health-care providers.
- Indiana book of lists: tops in 29 categories.
- Business benefits: Indiana's new health insurance has some incentive for small business, too.
- The doctor's office: should a physician group own its building?
- Shovel-ready sites: state program for fast-track permitting.
- From simple to 401(k): choosing an employee retirement plan.
- Muncie & Delaware County: new confidence and investment--Sallie Mae, IBM and more to come.
- East Central Indiana: the region's top business stories.
- The Power of Disease management: remember the phrase "Knowledge is Power".
- The productivity paradox: low-skill jobs are lost but we can compete for more advanced manufacturing.