Vol. 53 Nbr. 2, February 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Stimulus package has costs.
- Ivy Tech: one of the nation's largest community colleges.
- Reaching higher: higher education targets economic development.
- College try: the benefits of having 32 independent colleges and universities in Indiana.
- Who's coming to town: Indiana hosts a variety of meetings and conventions.
- What paperless office? Paper usage still growing by double digits.
- Direct mail done right: today's direct marketers have a sophisticated, targeted option to email.
- BKD, LLP: an accounting and advisory firm with Indiana roots to 1917.
- Southeast Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- The wonder of VoWLAN: a fast-growing technology for business.
- New thinking: a concise, collaborative, statewide workforce development strategy.