Vol. 52 Nbr. 4, April 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Indiana meeting planners guide.
- 504 loan leads to smoother sailing.
- 8(a) program offers a broader brush.
- Artist draws on microloan, training.
- Credit line gives global sales a lift.
- Ex-Marine with a mission.
- Help for business at a crossroads.
- Policy over politics: Indiana's property-tax reform nets a $600 million Cut.
- Polished business plan lands loans.
- SBA advice lets startup stand out.
- SBA backing put expansion on menu.
- SBA loan programs.
- Startup basics.
- We're celebrating small business.
- Winds of change for baby business.
- Publishing for the people: Bloomington is home to the no. 1 company in self-publishing.
- Indiana's best golf: our readers pick a collection of 18 of the finest Hoosier courses.
- Lending a hand: survey finds Indiana bankers are generous with time, talent and dollars to support communities.
- Focused care: hospital specialty centers from bariatric to orthopedic.
- Assessing the risk: new standards mean more time with your CPA.
- Central Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Carmel culture: Arts & Design District to be city's competitive edge.
- Opportunities in Cuba? Fidel Castro's exit opens doors for Hoosier businesses.