Vol. 52 Nbr. 12, December 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Shrinking pains: property tax caps and budget realities for Indiana communities.
- Civic pride: Indiana welcomes new Greensburg assembly plant.
- All American fuel: CountryMark refines oil from the Midwest, not the Middle East. And Hoosier farmers reap the rewards.
- Risk & reward: winners of IU's Indiana Entrepreneurial Leadership Awards.
- Indiana's best hospitals: top 10 percent nationally in a dozen specialties.
- Hoosier hospitality: an update on Indiana hotel groups.
- West Baden Springs picked a top U.S. resort.
- Indiana's largest hotels.
- Trash into treasure: Indiana company to make ethanol from municipal solid waste.
- Northeast Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Eating your cake and keeping it, too: or how leveraged recapitalization can solve a dilemma.
- Growing with innovation: guarding your company's ideas with patents.
- Building green tech: fostering a strong investment climate will help Indiana.