Vol. 51 Nbr. 12, December 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- More property tax savings: a common appraisal method could cut much of the state's $200 million-plus assessment costs.
- A big ten conspiracy? Hoosier and Boilermaker fans irked that they can't get new network. Is Rupert Murdoch to blame?
- Innovation, growth & spirit: winners of IU's Indiana Entrepreneurial Awards of Distinction represent the state's pioneers, risk-takers and visionaries.
- Taking stock: Indiana stocks worth watching in 2008.
- At your service: an update on new hotels, renovations and amenities.
- Winter escapes: suggestions for a getaway that's not too far.
- Cell phone alternatives: new generation of two-way radios and pagers provides advanced features and uses.
- Converging communications: voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) offers features to enhance business productivity.
- Marketing for more.
- Other expansions.
- RVs still rolling.
- Harrison Square: Downtown Fort Wayne to get a new ballpark for the Wizards. Also condos, retail and a hotel.
- Infrastructure work.
- Citizen hotelier: hotel chains are developing green initiatives.
- Indiana's Military Family Leave Act: new law allows up to 10 days a year.
- Invest in entrepreneurship: for the best returns in economic development.