Vol. 52 Nbr. 1, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Predicting Indiana's economy: why our forecast is fairly optimistic.
- Edgy Brownies: Carmel couple woos brownie lovers with new pan design.
- Jim Marcuccilli: CEO of STAR Financial Bank.
- Honoring excellence: improving businesses improve Indiana. Winners of the 2007 BKD Indiana Excellence Awards.
- Rx Central: Central Indiana is becoming a national center for pharmaceutical distribution.
- Heart smart: an update on Indiana heart centers and treatments for cardiovascular disease.
- Well covered: Indiana's major insurance agencies profiled by employee size.
- Wealth management: what it is and why you may need it.
- Northern Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- South Bend renewing downtown: city plans new residential, retail and office space.
- Cost segregation: is it right for your business?
- The power of the experience: leverage the smaller size of your organization.
- Indiana's quiet heroes: mid-market companies and those practicing continuous improvement.