Vol. 52 Nbr. 8, August 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Indiana talent: plugging Indiana's brain drain with stars like Butler's A.J. Graves.
- Everywhere. Every Day. With a low profile and more than 100 years of history, Elkhart's CTS Corp. has crucial products and services for a wide range of industries.
- Think very small: from nanotubes to quantum dots, nanotechnology presents great opportunities for Indiana.
- Square feet & more: update on the state's major meeting and conference centers.
- Getaways: interesting places for your next meeting.
- Media options: print, broadcast or new media? Indiana experts weigh in on the choices and outlook for the advertising industry.
- Passing it on: planning is needed for a smooth generational transition of the family business.
- North-Central Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Logansport: Hoosier Heartland Corridor and more.
- Wabash National: why "trailer" is not part of its name.
- "No touch" vs. "high touch": technology allows meeting planners to do both.
- Incubating jobs: university research parks stimulate state economy.