Vol. 52 Nbr. 5, May 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Recession--is it or isn't it? It's not easy to separate emotions from data.
- World's largest chocolate store? South Bend Chocolate Co. now a "supermarket of confections.".
- Green manufacturing: innovative design, improved processes and recycling efforts in Indiana.
- Honoring small business: Indiana SBA awards recognize supporters, too.
- Exporting to Africa: South Bend company named 2008 Small Business Exporter of the Year for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Paying the price: several reasons for increased health premiums.
- Strategic skills initiative: Indiana's regional workforce development program.
- Project lead the way: Indiana takes the lead in innovative program.
- Northwest Indiana update: the region's top business news.
- The South Shore Line: celebrating 100 years of train service.
- Michigan City: new restaurants eyed for Riverfront District.
- Guilford trails townhomes: a complete luxury package in Carmel.
- Managing company health care: high-performing employers have lower per-employee costs.
- Getting credit for R&D: improving your business can generate tax savings.
- Green Industries: opportunities flourish in a sustainable economy.