Vol. 51 Nbr. 10, October 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- A tough road to financing transportation.
- As the Cessna flies: Cape Air to offer service between South Bend, Indianapolis and Evansville beginning November 13th.
- World class: Indiana companies building global markets with innovative products.
- The nuclear comeback: a once-mothballed plant in southern Indiana will have new life. Is Marble Hill back?
- What's being offered? Annual survey of Indiana employee pay and benefits.
- Flying your way: how your business can benefit from flying the truly friendly skies.
- Home on the road: in today's competitive market, hotels upgrade their properties and perks to keep the business travelers.
- Trade show success: from exhibit companies to venues.
- Global studies: Indiana business schools adopt a world view.
- Southern Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- One Southern Indiana: combining economic-development groups into a single organization to showcase Indiana's side of Louisville.
- Washington County: a southern Indiana wonderland.
- Immersive branding: beyond brand loyalty to brand discipleship.
- Indiana is globally competitive: first among states in value-added manufacturing.