Vol. 51 Nbr. 12, December 2021
- Mandate deadlines loom: Vax or test by Jan. 4.
- OSHA's vaccine mandate: Compliance calendar.
- The mandate lawsuit: Roadblock or just a speed bump?
- A $1.4 million lesson: Misclassifying workers can lead to personal liability.
- Get it in writing: A case study in COVID and employment contracts.
- Applicant tests must be directly related to job.
- Fire during leave? Prove FMLA wasn't why.
- Legal Briefs.
- Tesla zapped with largest ever race verdict.
- Prepare for the coming wave of union activity, fueled by social media.
- T.E.A.M. approach: Your best defense against a union bid.
- EEOC clarifies how to handle religious-based requests for exemptions to vaccine mandates.
- In The News...
- The HR I.Q. Test.
- WHAT I WOULDN'T DO: Legal Updates from HR's Trenches.
- FAQs on the ETS: What OSHA's vaccine mandate means to you.
- The Mailbag.