Vol. 130 Nbr. 17-18, October 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Richard Stewart Remembered.
- Is Knowledge Really Power?
- The Meaning of 'Intent' in Insurance Law.
- Israel Bonds' Insurance & Financial Services Division Honors Two Influential Industry Professionals.
- Honoree Calls for Rejection of Cynicism: Menzies Calls for 'Advocacy Plus Personal Engagement to Make Financial Commitment Meaningful' in Address to Israel Bonds Luncheon.
- The Life Insurance Council of New York Concludes Annual Meeting & Planning Conference.
- Larry Schiffer Named Dick Kennedy Award Recipient.
- Assault & Battery Exclusion Prohibits Coverage for Defense.
- BUSINESS & FINANCIAL: NAIC Working Group's Model Investment Practices Act Objected To By 3 Major Trade Associations.
- LIFE & HEALTH: Clinton's Health Reform Has Supporters And Detractors In N.Y.; Medicaid A Dividing Point.
- NY Court of Appeals Holds Landlords Cannot Avoid Liability for Snow and Ice on Sidewalks: Xiang Fu He v Troon Mgt, Inc. 2019 NY Slip Op 07643.
- Medical Costs Transparency: As Clear as Peanut Butter.