Vol. 132 Nbr. 9, June 2021
- City Coming Back... On Foot? Taxi And Van Underwriting Issues Threatens New York City's "Return To Normal".
- ELANY Holds 33rd Annual Members' Meeting; Breslin Delivers Keynote.
- TigerRisk appoints former A.M. Best CRO Jack Snyder as Head of Insurtech Origination and Head of Financial Advisory.
- Wearable Technology - Changing How We Work.
- New IMUA Officers & Board Members Elected.
- Igniting the Tech Change in a PostPandemic Workplace: How Companies Are Shifting Focus to Health and Safety as Turnover Accelerates.
- TO EACH HIS OWN: E&S ROLE IN NEW YORK HOMEOWNER'S MARKET.
- It''s All About Your Bottom-Line and Our Servicing.
- The impact of COVID-19 on diseases of despair.
- Do Insurers Get Their Moneys Worth from Fighting Fraud?