Vol. 132 Nbr. 2, January 2021
- Overreach Reaches across State Lines in (frankly) Incredible Series of Events as Insurer Files Federal Lawsuit Against California Regulators.
- IAT Insurance Group Welcomes Joe Buffalano as VP of Underwriting, Management Liability.
- New York Insurance Association Elects 2021 Officers and Board of Directors.
- Insurance Recovery / Policyholder Champion Robin Cohen Launches New Law Firm.
- Richard A. Loconte Named President and CEO of the Life Insurance Council of New York.
- Insurance Federation of New York Elects Officers and Directors for 2021.
- THE INSURANCE ADVOCATE HAS BEEN IN PUBLICATION SINCE 1889. EACH ISSUE, WE LOOK BACK TO A DIFFERENT TIME TO SEE WHAT INSURERS WERE READING ABOUT BACK THEN.
- DOMICILE V. RESIDENCE IN INSURANCE CLAIMS: Domicile or Residence of Insured or Insurer.
- Insurance broker M&A activity up YOY in FY'20.
- New York Ranks as Largest Donor State in the Nation.
- Robert Larocca Named Chief Strategic Relations Officer at SterlingRisk.