Vol. 132 Nbr. 12, September 2021
- Remembering Fmr. Ny Supt of Insurance, Albert Lewis.
- Adrienne Harris Named Superintendent of the Department Of Financial Services.
- Invest[TM] Appoints Juan Padron as Board Chair.
- New York Insurance Scholarship Foundation Selects Delgado And Fitzpatrick As 2021-2022 Scholars.
- Auto and Property Insurance Shopping Continue to Diverge; Both Younger and Riskier Consumers Increase Auto Shopping: Transllnion report reveals the personal lines insurance marketplace shows signs of returning to pre-pandemic levels.
- THE INSURANCE ADVOCATE HAS BEEN IN PUBLICATION SINCE 1889. EACH ISSUE, WE LOOK BACK TO A DIFFERENT TIME TO SEE WHAT INSURERS WERE READING ABOUT BACK THEN.
- FIDUCIARY PROFESSIONS Legal Challenges and Solutions for Trustees of Trust-Owned Life Insurance: Active and careful management is required.
- Americans Deemed "Too Risky" to Acquire Life Insurance are Getting a Second Look.
- Praedicat Launches Company Risk Score to Underwrite Liability Emerging Risk: Praedicat, the liability emerging risk analytics company, has launched a new Company Risk Score designed to vastly simplify the underwriting of complex emerging risks for liability insurance.
- A Theft is a Taking of Property: A Decision Finding Theft Can Be a Taking of More than Money Costs National Union $22,114,883 Plus Interest.