Vol. 133 No. 6, June 2022
- Of Signatures and Branding.
- ELANY Holds 34th Annual Members Meeting; Panel Looks at Crypto and E&S Market.
- NCCI Announces 2021 Workers Compensation Performance Metrics.
- Big 'I' Names Whitnee Dillard New Invest[TM] Executive Director.
- Finseca and NAILBA have Officially Merged.
- Hagerty launches Digital Labs initiative for the automotive enthusiast industry.
- Slate Of Officers and Board Members Announced at IMUAs 91st Annual Meeting.
- HDI Global Leverages Verisks Mozart Form Composer[R] to Streamline Forms Management.
- Verisk Expands Weather Intelligence.
- THE INSURANCE ADVOCATE HAS BEEN IN PUBLICATION SINCE 1889. EACH ISSUE, WE LOOK BACK TO A DIFFERENT TIME TO SEE WHAT INSURERS WERE READING ABOUT BACK THEN. HERE'S AN EXCERPT FROM.
- AMERICAN TRANSIT INSURANCE COMPANY RESOLVES SIGNIFICANT LAWSUIT AGAINST HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS: Suit Alleged Fraudulent and Other Improper Treatment and Billing Practices.
- Report: The effects of inflation on insurance companies: Moody's has drawn-up a report detailing several scenarios that may very well accompany the prolonged rise in consumer prices denting profits and causing ill side-effects.
- Mary Lanning Honored.
- Who Defines Disinformation?
- US life insurance premiums exceed $200B for 1st time ever in 2021: U.S. life insurers saw their yearly direct life insurance premiums surpass $200 billion for the first time in history in 2021, according to an S&P Global Market Intelligence analysis of annual statutory statements.
- Estoppel Cannot Create Insurance Coverage: Lack of Bodily Injury, Personal Injury or Occurrence Bars Coverage.
- Lawyer Appointed by Insurer had a Duty of Zealous Representation: The Business Of Insurance Is Subject To The Law Of Unintended Consequences As If It Were On Steroids.