Vol. 132 Nbr. 11, August 2021
- Did Covid Change That?
- Aflac Global Investments Announces $2.1 Billion Strategic Partnership with Denham Capital to Accelerate Denham Sustainable Infrastructures Platform.
- Insurance Leader Will Head International Foundation To Address "Human Ecology".
- New Policies will Help Transgender People Obtain Appropriate Treatment for Gender Dysphoria: NYS Office of Mental Health and Department of Financial Services Announce NY Insurance Carriers Complying with State Requirements to Provide Coverage for All Gender-Affirming Treatments.
- THE INSURANCE ADVOCATE HAS BEEN IN PUBLICATION SINCE 1889. EACH ISSUE, WE LOOK BACK TO A DIFFERENT TIME TO SEE WHAT INSURERS WERE READING ABOUT BACK THEN.
- Consumer Groups Call on FIO to Dig Deep into "Unfairness" in Auto Market.
- INSURANCE ADVOCATE [COVER].
- AI: Digitization, Automation, AI Define Role of Human Agents in Insurance Industry.
- "Unfair Trade Practices" Exclusion Does Not Extend to Consumer Protection Claims.
- The Four Corners Rule Strikes Again.