Vol. 131 No. 14, October 2020
- Fitting Accords.
- Artificial Intelligence Review of Insurance Contracts - Are we there yet?
- Vouch Insurance Expands Coverage to New York.
- Willis Towers Watson Launches Partnership with the Wharton Schools Mack Institute.
- Applied Underwriters Announces Formation of Applied Specialty Underwriters, Names Christopher Day President of the New Company.
- Agents to Bring on Exclusive State Fund?
- MORAL MARKETS New Concerns Carry Ethics to Next Level.
- Unlicensed Doctor Convicted of Insurance Fraud and Other Crimes.