Vol. 133 No. 9, October 2022
- Big T and Reagan Consulting Release 2022 Best Practices Study Results.
- KEY FINDINGS FROM THE UPDATE INCLUDE.
- Big "I" President Rusbuldt to be Succeeded by Symington.
- John F. Finston Appointed Executive Deputy Superintendent of the Insurance Division at the NYS Dept of Financial Services.
- New Alliance Unites Insurance Agencies Across the Southeast.
- PIANY installs 2022-23 officers and elects directors.
- NEW YORK'S JOHN COSTELLO ELECTED TO CHAIRMANSHIP OF BIG "I" FOR 2022-23.
- Report: Is the Insurance Talent Gap Real?
- Insurer Proactive Against Fraud: CIGNA Obtains $14,371,384.95 Judgment Against Fraudulent Health Care Provider.
- Asbestos Plaintiffs Ran Out of Viable Insurers.
- New York Court Slaps Insurers Who Subrogated Against Their Own Insureds.