Vol. 132 Nbr. 14, November 2021
- Fmr DFS Head, Maria Vullo Looks to AG Post.
- Academy Officers and Regular Directors Begin Terms.
- Maryellen Coggins Becomes President of the American Academy of Actuaries: COGGINS SUCCEEDS 2020-21 PRESIDENT TOM CAMPBELL.
- NYS DFS Promulgates CE Law Changes.
- Hub International Launches Complex Risk Practice.
- Rinehart To Assume Greater Role At Preferred Mutual.
- Applied on Boards Former Partner Re Pros in New Aerospace Launch.
- World Insurance Associates Acquires Robert Wilkens Insurance Agency.
- SUPPLY CHAIN PROBLEMS PLAGUE CONSTRUCTION FIRMS: Shortages lead to skyrocketing prices for wide range of building materials, adding to insured values across sector.
- Project Delays Add to Construction Insurance Costs.
- Catalyits Tech Impact.
- The Insured has the Duty to Prove Coverage for Defense: Insured Obligated to Prove Exception to an Exclusion.
- Lender Must TreatMortgagee with Utmost Good Faith.